Our flavors do not contain alcohol and can be made as alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks. Mix the flavors with liquor of your choice to create the drink of your choice! If you’re looking for a flavor that can create multiple drinks, consider the Vodka Lemonade and then add flavor shots to create additional flavors such as Mango Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, etc.
- Margarita (Lime)
- Piña Colada
- Blue Raspberry
- Mai Tai
Margaritas on Tap will provide the goods needed to serve frozen margaritas, daiquiris, pina coladas, wine drinks, and more at your next celebration! We provide high-quality, commercial-grade frozen beverage machines to keep drinks frozen, delicious, and refreshing from the beginning to end of your event. We offer alcoholic and non-alcoholic options.
Prior to your event, we will discuss flavor options and will help you plan the best drink(s) for your event! Maybe you need a custom specialty drink for a wedding or a humorous name for a drink for a retirement party – either way, we’ve got you covered!
NOTE: If you opt for an alcoholic beverage, Margaritas On Tap does not provide the alcohol. We will let you know how much alcohol is needed based on your drink choice.
- Graduation Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Corporate Events
- School Festivals
- Neighborhood Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Sporting Events
We’re here to add an element of fun to your event, not stress! We will do everything in our power to make this as seamless as possible. Margaritas On Tap will provide the machine, flavor mix (according to your rental package), extension cords, supplies for the mix, and basic operational training for the machine.
Cups, lids, straws, garnishes (lime wedges, cherries, sugar rim, etc.), are available in addition to your rental package or you may choose to provide those on your own.
- Margaritas On Tap will set up the machines. Once set up, machines are not to be relocated. Machines have to be on a flat surface indoors or in a covered outdoor space.
- We recommend 12 or 16 oz servings.
- Alcoholic drinks: 1 containers of mix is included with your rental and makes 5 gallons of finished product, or 40 16oz drinks.
- Non-Alcoholic drinks: 1 container of mix is included with your rental and makes 3-3.5 gallons of finished product, or 24 16oz drinks (approx. depending on your beverage).
- Depending how many drinks you intend to have available, we will leave additional mix so you can make another batch of product to add to the machine during your event. You will not be charged for unused product, but will be charged $35 per mix used.
- If you will be serving an alcoholic drink, the alcohol must be on-site when we arrive so we can make the drink and get the machine started.
- We will need to arrive 1 hour prior to the designated serving time.
- An agreement will be signed prior to the event. Damages to the machine will be the responsibility of the renter.
- Use of any other mix in the machine will result in a $100 charge.
- Absolutely NO ICE is to be put in the machine.
- A 50% deposit is due 2 weeks in advance of your event the the remaining 50% is due at the end of your event when the machine is picked up.
Did you know that frozen beverages are the fastest growing segment of the food & beverage industry? As a bar/restaurant owner, don’t miss out on the opportunity to grow your business by adding frozen drinks to your menu!
Margaritas On Tap provides you with a no-brainer solution by adding our machines to your bar line-up. Our machines are one of the most efficient on the market and drinks are ready-to-pour out of the machine. This means no blenders, no ice, no multi-ingredient mixing for a single drink – just pour and serve. Your bartenders will love the convenience and you’ll love the efficiency it brings your staff. The best part? You don’t pay anything for the machine, just purchase our custom mix.
Many of our drink options allow you to add flavors to individual servings after the drink has been poured, this allows you to add multiple drink options to your menu with just one flavor.
Margaritas On Tap is available to be a vendor at large events such as music festivals, art & craft shows, car shows, and more! If you are interested in learning more about having us at your large event/festival as a vendor, please reach out for additional details.
Get in Touch!